Sunday, April 8, 2007

Take The Swivel-Sweeper Challenge!

OK, I regrettably must admit I've spent the last 20 minutes of my life watching a paid program on the Swivel-Sweeper. And yes, I am now dumber having seen it. For those of you who havn't seen this product, it is a small, lightweight, battery-powered vacuum. I cannot argue against its possible 'convenience', but allow me to laugh at the "revolutionary" technology that makes it all possible. This amazing new sweeper can go any direction because it utilizes "Quad-Brush Technology". I assure you, this merely means it has 4 brushes. Also aiding this amazing ability are its 4 specially-designed gliders that replace a regular vacuum's wheels. Yes, in non-technical terms this means wheels would be too expensive to add, so instead they use spheres that can 'glide' over the floor. (In case you havn't noticed, you can slide over the floor with your feet, even being much heavier than this sweeper)

2 comments:

Megan said...

Do you need to be picked up at the airport?

Megan said...

Quick, go to http://sillysallyt.blogspot.com/