Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Bigfoot, Bison, & The Loch-Ness Monster

As some of you may know, I'm a bit of an explorer. I recently travelled to the Northwest Territories in search of the Bison. While the terrain there is rugged & very unsuitable for human life, it was all worth it to catch a glimse of the great bison-beast. I have posted a picture below:



Yes, they tend to blend-in with the background, but this picture is proof they exist. Due to this trip's success, I plan on going to the yukon next week in seach of the Yeti... I'll be sure to post the pictures.

4 comments:

Megan said...

There is definitely something wrong with you. Could it be that you are so used to seeing buildings and oil pumps that you no longer recognise wildlife when you see it?

Kevin Holsapple said...

I always thought that the bison was a mammal, but from your excellent photo, it is obvious that this species is some variety of tortoise.
Excellent work, Darwin!

Torq said...

Tortoise? No way, it is clearly related to the dinosaurs!

Anonymous said...

Yo dude, I need your tux measurements! E-mail me.

Matt