Saturday, May 31, 2008

FL & MI

Yet another thing that blows my mind... With all the reporting that's going into this story, and I just want to know who the people are that made the decision to hold thier primaries before they were allowed. If these people have not been forced into retirement it's an abomination of the democratic party considering one of thier main beefs with the Bush administration is the lack of 'accountability'.

This whole thing is a joke. If you ask me, the dufuses who made the decision should be fined enough money to pay for another state primary. If I can get fined for going 50 in a 40 zone these people should definately have to pay for wrecking a national election.

So when it comes down to it, we do have a choice. 4 more years of Bush, or 4 years of a new incompetant party.

For those of you out there who want change, just go out & buy a new shirt.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little wonder that voters are so cynical!
We can't put too much stock in what gets done, or said, in these primaries. Bush won in 2000, promising to cut the budget and end our "nation building" foreign policy. I don't think he lied; I think he said what Republicans say. Obama says what Democrats say. Real life begins in January.

Dad

The Capitalist said...

I think he says what he says and it aligns with that party. When he speaks I think it's genuine, altho I think Bush kinda was at first too. Being realistic (and on another similar topic), anyone running for president who says he's going to keep tax cuts going or is going to reduce taxes in any way should be prisoned. It's like depositing in your savings account while spending from your credit card... Doesn't make sense. I'm truly appalled by how dumb people can be to buy into it all.

Megan said...

Now, I haven't had coffee yet this morning, but it seems to me that they CHOSE to hold their primaries early and are now whining.

I need someone to explain this to me. We don't have a primary system here in Canada.

Torq said...

What you need to understand is that there are going to be people whining no matter what happens. If Obama looks like he is ahead than the Hillary supporters are going to whine and moan about whatever they can come up with. If Hillary looks like she is acheiving something than the Obama supporters are going to do the same thing.

What I think is really funny is the way that people will say all sorts of nasty things about during primary season about one candidate or another. Then they just go ahead and vote party line no matter who wins or looses!

What a nuthouse! I think this is just one of the ways that people go about making themselves feel important.