Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Accountability

First view this again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQK1al91drs

You know, there are several top executives likely heading to jail for a very long time for supposedly misleading investors in the recent Mortgage Meltdown. They are being held accountable for misleading the public. But then we have these clowns in the video (amoungst many others), who are obviously misleading the public on a Pesidential Election! And this is commonplace now. WTF?! I WANT THESE GUYS IN JAIL! They are influencing the masses of the morons, just like the mortgage firms did. Only its far more blatent. And in the end, not only will I get stuck with a house that's lost half it's value, but I'll have an incompetant President as well. I repeat, I WANT THESE GUYS IN JAIL, or as least send them to Iran where they'd cut out thier tongues for speaking such garbage.

4 comments:

Megan said...

That's one of my favourite Daily Show segments of all time.

I may not blog about this, but the best political journalism so far in this election has been done by the Daily Show and the View. It is really pathetic.

Torq said...

*laughs* It's a tragic state of affairs! I agree, politicians who run off in the mouth without actually meaning what they say are just about as bad as it gets.

This is why I don't really follow politics!

Megan said...

What is your opinion on this?

The Capitalist said...

O, it's such a joke. I knew the second I heard it. The debate's supposed to be on foreign policy & terrorism, which is supposedly McCain's strong point. But with the economy in its current shape, foreign policy isn't going to get the press time McCain needs it too, so he wants the debate post-poned so it will get more airtime next week when Americans forget about the economy again. Sooooo pathetic. Take 90 minutes and debate... Wasn't it just a few days ago he was complaining Obama didn't want MORE debates?