Sunday, January 21, 2007

Blogging 202

I'm sure I share memories of last years Florida trip with the rest of my family. In my mind, we all seemed to have a pretty good time. It turns out that some family members will return there this March. I will not be amoungst this group. Why??? You see, absence makes the heart grow fonder. When we all came together last year, many of us hadn't seen or really even spoken to eachother in years.

So what's changed? BLOGGING!! You know how when you live with people, you can kinda get a little sick of them? Well, this wonderful world of Blogging has allowed us to butt shoulders while remaining thousands of miles apart.

Technology is an amazing thing. It enhances dialogue and communication. But can we bring this too far? Can we know too much? Can we see too much? I'll bring you all back to a place called 'not too long ago'. I'm sure you all remember it.... You know what I'm talking about.... Britney's up-skirt, pantyless photos!

At the time we all thought we had seen too much, but I feel I can speak for every human being on the face of this planet (yes, the ladies too) in saying it feels like a huge weight has been lifted off our shoulders. Finally things are falling into place. I can now say with complete confidence that I understand the meaning of life and my place in this world.

I know this article may seem to have taken an unexpected turn, but if you think back I'm sure you'll see it was a necessary one. Despite our first conclusions, all technology is good.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Okay, that's just weird. I was just about to write about Britney's vagina, too!

Torq said...

YOU TOO? NO WAY!!!

- I'm just kidding by the way.