Monday, December 25, 2006

Dr. Phil...

So I'm watching Dr. Phil the other day (ya ya.... make fun of me if you will, but it comes on right after Oprah), and there's this kid on there who started doing drugs at the tender age of 10, and who started dealing/selling drugs by the time he was 11! Yes, that's Grade 6! So what's the first thought that pops into MY mind? "Wow, what a sense of entrepreneurship for such a young age!" This kid is only in grade 6, and already he's working to support his own habits! He's admitedly headed in the wrong direction, but at least he's headed SOMEWHERE! And so I congratulate you, young drug-dealing child... You are one of the few people who have earned my respect!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I got involved with a mission to the local prison, I was impressed with one description of the inmates as "overachievers".

Dad