Saturday, December 30, 2006

Me:

It has come to my attention that I may have drawn a few viewers whom I have never actually met. By viewing this blog I feel it is necessary to point out that there is more to me as a person than the writings I have on this site.

Believe it or not I am a quite happy, content young lad, trying to make the world my own little oyster. I have a sarcastic sense of humour, and find humor in the most dire of circumstances even when it is I myself who will have to be dug out of them.

I am also a very giving person who would never let a friend down. This being said, if you are an able-bodied human being living on the street, unwilling to mow my lawn... I'd sooner watch you shrivel up than throw you a coin!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I think you should be sending me money every time someone comes to your blog through mine. That's how the big corporations do it. Just take your EI premiums and send them to me instead. That sounds fair.

Anonymous said...

Nathan,

Dude, what a cool middle name. Were you born on, by, or in a gurney...what's the story behind the name?

-Josh

PS: I sent you a message.